29th August 2011, 06:16 PM
vidhyamary

How can I prepare for CSIR General Paper?

how to prepare csir general paper? Please send me the how can I prepare for it

15th October 2015, 05:09 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for CSIR General Paper?

You would require coaching for that. Few of my senior friends applied for CSIR JRF. The few of them who cleared it were taking coaching classes from some institution. You need the guidance on
1) How to attempt a question.
2) How to choose those questions that you can attempt easily in that short amount of time.
3) How to do the thinking and calculation in that short amount of time.
4) Last but not the least, you need to cover all the topics of the general paper thoroughly and on time.
There is seldom a chance that you can do all the 4 steps alone. So please mention your location in your next query so that I can tell you which could be the possible coaching centers for you.
Other than a coaching center, two tips I would like to give you:
i) Cut down on your television watching. This helps trmendously. You get a lot of time for studying.
ii) For recreation, apart from studying play outdoor games. This keeps your mind fresh and your energy level rises.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?