16th September 2013, 08:40 PM
charithareddy13

How can I prepare for EAMCET within 2 months?

how can i prepare for eamcet within 2 months.please give me suggestions

17th September 2013, 04:40 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: How can I prepare for EAMCET within 2 months?

Dear friend,

Preparation of EAMCET plays a key role for getting B-Tech admission.To approach EAMCET,hard work is necessary.As you want to complete the preparation in 2 months,it needs much more concentration on subjects.You have to prepare all the topics in physics,chemistry and Mathematics simultaneously.You have to solve many previous papers for time management during your EAMCET.But with in those 2 months only,it is impossible to learn all the subject.If you have grip in those subjects from your +2 beginning onwards,then preparation will become easy for you.

All the best.
17th September 2013, 04:41 PM
raghavamaruthi

Post Re: How can I prepare for EAMCET within 2 months?

Dear friend,

Preparation of EAMCET plays a key role for getting B-Tech admission.To approach EAMCET,hard work is necessary.As you want to complete the preparation in 2 months,it needs much more concentration on subjects.You have to prepare all the topics in physics,chemistry and Mathematics simultaneously.You have to solve many previous papers for time management during your EAMCET.But with in those 2 months only,it is impossible to learn all the subject.If you have grip in those subjects from your +2 beginning onwards,then preparation will become easy for you.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?