12th February 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student

i am a 6th sem engg ece student, i want to knw if i can prepare for gate by my own or should i join some gate preparation classes???? pls give ur suggestions...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  2. How to prepare for competitive exam if I ama 6th semester ECE student
  3. How to prepare for GATE while in 6th semester ECE?
  4. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  5. Required rank in GATE Exam to join M.Tech course in IITs? How to prepare for this Exam from 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am a 3rd semester student of ECE branch
  7. How to prepare for GATE exam while in 4th semester ECE in RTU? Which books to refer for Mathematics?
  8. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  9. How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3rd semester
  10. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare myself for MS from abroad after completing B.Tech 6th semester in ECE stream with 70% aggregate? Best coaching in Jaipur, Raj?
  13. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  14. How to prepare for GATE while in 2nd year ECE of Kalyani Government Engineering College?
  15. How to prepare for GATE after doing mechanical engineering
  16. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MSc Maths after passing B.Tech in E&C? I am doing B.Tech ECE in 6th semester
  18. Can I attend GATE exam if I am 6th semester telecommunication branch student?
18th February 2013, 12:05 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student

HI,

GATE exam or Graduate aptitude Test,which is the most sought exam for engineers for doing ME/Mtech in IISc,IITs and NITs. If they gate a good score they can get the shot.

> For IITs,you should have: 700-800 score out of 1000

>For NIts, you should have: 600-700 score out of 1000

As you are in 3rd year now,you have got lots of time to prepare well for it, it is advisable that if you get good materials,then you can prepare own self, with some guidance from teachers.

Some tips:

>> Prepare well the aptitude part,it is the easiest section and you need to get full here and the comprehension grammar section.

>> Read the basics carefully.

>> Get some good coaching materials from MADE EASY, GATE forum, GATE Academy. They are the best in the business.

>> Read GK Publishers books for ECE.

>> You can also go for some crash courses at these institutes and prepare some mock exams,it will be really good for you.

All the best regards,
yash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?