2nd January 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare myself for MS from abroad after completing B.Tech 6th semester in ECE stream with 70% aggregate? Best coaching in Jaipur, Raj?

Hello sir
i am in btect 6th sem in ece stream with 70% aggregate till now ,i wanted to do ms from abroad please give me the full detail as how to prepare myself and abut fee structures and best coaching in JAIPUR ,RAJ.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  3. How to prepare for competitive exam if I ama 6th semester ECE student
  4. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  5. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  6. How can I prepare for GATE if I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  7. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  8. How to prepare for GATE after completing B.Com in ECE?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  10. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  11. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  12. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for GATE while in 6th semester ECE?
  14. Should I do my summer training from Jaipur or Delhi while studying in B.Tech EEE 6th semester?
  15. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  16. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  17. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester? -- [New]
22nd July 2019, 03:48 PM
akashjain16

Default Re: How to prepare myself for MS from abroad after completing B.Tech 6th semester in ECE stream with 70% aggregate? Best coaching in Jaipur, Raj?

Hi,

MS courses and fee structure varies with different countries and universities. It depends on which country or university you are targeting for. In general, you need to appear and clear two exams.

1. Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
2. Test of English as Foreign Language (TOFEL)

Most of the USA and other countries universities require GRE and TOFEL.
Some universities doesn’t require TOFEL exam. There are public and private universities. The approx INR fees for public universities are 25 Lacs and for private universities are approx 40Lacs. But you can get scholarship based on your GRE score
The more you score the more chances to get good college and good scholarship.
There is book named as ‘GRE Barron edition’ very helpful guide for GRE preparation.
You can find lot of tutorials and videos on google and YouTube.

The below are few good coaching in Jaipur for GRE and TOFEL exam preparation.
- PTE tutorials
- Career Launcher
- Jamboree Education

I am staying and living in Australia so I can guide you more.
Hope this is helpful.

Akash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?