27th September 2012, 09:05 PM
Pankajpandey2668

How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3rd semester

sir, i am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3 rd semester . sir i want to know that how to prepare for gate entrance exam and the minimum marks necessary for get a good job in navratna and mahanavrtana
please send me answer . THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  2. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria? -- [New]
  3. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  4. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?
  5. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  7. How to prepare well for GATE exam?
  8. Best books to prepare for GATE ECE exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)
  10. Gujarat Technological University Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd Sem Circuits and Network Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to do training in HAL in Summer Break? I am a 3rd semester of engineering with electronics and communication
  13. Eligibility and examination date for Air Traffic controller?
  14. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  15. Reference books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering student? Training institute which provides GATE training in Coimbatore?
  16. Anna University, BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 3rd Sem-Electronic Circuits-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Gujarat Technological University Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd Sem Digital Logic Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th January 2013, 07:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3rd semester

You can attend GATE during your final semester. Exam preparation can be made using reference books and books prescribed for B.Tech degree. Practice previous year question papers as much as possible. Certain PSU recruits candidates on the basis of GATE score. Cut off marks required for recruitment is usually decided by the concerned company.
12th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering of 3rd semester

Hey i am a telecommunication 2nd sem BE student....frm nw only i want to prepare for gate exam....please give the information to prepare for the gate exam.....
9th September 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 3 sem electronic & communication engineering student,but wants to do IAS with that,how to prepare for that??which book should i choose to study??
where they conduct entrance exams for IAS in karnataka,bellary(dist),hospet(taluk);
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?