10th January 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend GATE exam if I am 6th semester telecommunication branch student?

I hv student f 6th sem telecommunication branch,,,, can i attend gate exam in 6th,,, wt r measures i want take. .

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  2. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  3. Is a 6th Semester student of Electronics branch eligible for JTO exam?
  4. How and where to get summer internship offer when I am doing 6th semester in Telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. How can I prepare for GATE if I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  6. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  7. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  8. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  9. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  12. How to prepare for GATE while in 6th semester ECE?
  13. What should be the topic of the project for a B.Tech 6th Semester student?
  14. Required rank in GATE Exam to join M.Tech course in IITs? How to prepare for this Exam from 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  16. Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student
  17. Will I get a seat for PSC or WBSC exam after passing IAMB? I am a 6th semester student
  18. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
27th July 2013, 04:12 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I attend GATE exam if I am 6th semester telecommunication branch student?

HI

no you can not appear for GATE,

Only those who have completed there BE or B.Tech or those who are in final year can appear for GATE

Since you are in 6th semester, i,e third year, you are not eligible

However, you can solve mocks GATE papers available in shops or net to improve your efficiency and then can appear in 4th year to score more marks

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?