29th July 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for GATE through self studies?

I am in 3rd year eee.I want to prepare for gate by self study .Can someone please help me.How to study ,from where to study and time management.

24th May 2015, 09:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE through self studies?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering and the examination is conducted by the IIT. The examination is conducted for the admission in M.tech course in government and private institute.It also plays a crucial role in getting the jobs in various PSU.

The examination is conduced online only. The eligibility for the examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in the final year of B.tech. So as you are in the 3rd year with EEE then you have 2 years with you for preparation.

The questions in the examination are from your stream topics of 1st year to the Fourth year also there are questions of Quantitative Aptitude , Reasoning and General knowledge. So you can keep revision of these topics to qualify for the GATE examination.

So you can make a proper strategy and keep on revising the earlier topics with giving some time for other topics. There is also negative marking on wrong answer. There is no limitations on number of attempts for the GATE.

So if you have dedication and you are determined you will definitely get success by self study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?