16th April 2015, 11:49 PM
Punitit38

How can I prepare for a government job while having a private job?

I am in private job and I want to preparation for the government job what should i do in such condition?

Related Questions:
  1. Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job
  2. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  5. Is EIILM university valid for government job and private sector job
  6. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  7. How to get a government job while doing private practice in Dentistry?
  8. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  9. Private or government jobs after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  12. Government job in Pune for girl after B.E.? Which entrance exam to give?
  13. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  14. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  15. Is merchant navy a private job or government job?
  16. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  17. A government employee can do private job simultaneously?
  18. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
17th April 2015, 08:17 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for a government job while having a private job?

The following are my suggestions:

1. Join any coaching classes and attend the week end sessions.

2. Prepare atleast one hour for government examination every day.

3. Buy popular reference guides or books for the exam.

4. Be very comfortable with the exam pattern and syllabus.

5. Watch NPTEL lectures in youtube.
17th April 2015, 11:43 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can prepare for many government jobs which suits you . As well as you fill that you will crack it .
You have not given your exact present education qualification . So it is difficult to suggest you about a particular jobs .

But in present era it is necessary in every jobs that you must have :-
Good speaker of English language.
You must have knowledge about the phenomenon going around the world.
Must have good knowledge of Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.

Above given suggestion are for any government jobs . So you have to be get ready with this .
Now you have to take out time from private jobs and give 2hrs daily and more on holiday to get it .If possible you may leave office for 6 months and join any coaching institute for preparation.
As there is to tough to get government jobs in present era .
17th April 2015, 01:30 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

It is always difficult to study while you are in a job but can achieve your target by proper time management which is very necessary for qualifying an competitive examination .
if you are financially string enough to maintain at least a year without job then you can take leave and only focus on the study only.
If not then just manage 2-3 hours regularly for study will give you better result but regularity must be maintained until you achieve your target.
17th April 2015, 02:43 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punitit38 View Post
I am in private job and I want to preparation for the government job what should i do in such condition?
For preparation of government jobs with private jobs you need to have some points in mind
1. Determination toward your goal
2. A good time management
3. You can also opt for weekend coaching as most of peoples do.
17th April 2015, 03:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, this sort of situation is very dicey. We all know that the pressure in private job is tremendous. There is hardly time that we get apart from the job.

But if you are thinking that you can appear and clear any of the government exam then its good. Lets us try to figure out the best possible steps that you can take so as to fulfill your goals-

1>> First of all, select your goal. Many a times people just give every exam that come across them and so their preparation for any exam is not complete because of which they are not able to succeed.

2>> Select the time which you can take out of your job.

3>> Minimize your sleep to 5-6 hours. its enough to be active throughout the day. Do not reduce it below this limit.

4>> Plan your weekends. Devote time to your preparation.

5>> take rest periodically so that your batteries are recharged at regular interval.

6>> Most importantly, recognize your potential and limit of preparation and go accordingly.
17th April 2015, 04:05 PM
arzookumar

First of all you should try to manage your private job timeing at which scheduled you do your job morning ,evening ,ya night .
I think night job is the best option for prepetion a gov. job because at night you do job well and the day morning will we free so you also join a coaching institution for best preparation and easily surve .
note:- All the private job is not bad and All the gov. job is not so good.
so, change the mind and change your feature.
Thks.
17th April 2015, 07:28 PM
Studynrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punitit38 View Post
There can be many ways while doing private jobs as you can go for government jobs but for that you need to be more hard worker as you would be having less time to prepare so you can go for many schedules in order to fill both the requirements of you.
13th July 2017, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Recently I have completed my B.Tech in EEE stream with 79% .Now we are having chances of getting government job notifications so I want to take coaching for govt jobs but as I am from a poor family so I have to do a job. I am confused, if I do any private job and at same time I prepare for govt job without coaching, I don't think I can crack govt job without any coaching or guidance, I am not sure that I can manage both at a time. I have good analysing, problem solving and logical reasoning skills.Please give me suggestion what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?