29th September 2011, 06:09 PM
varshanaresh

How can I prepare for IBPS exam and for Excise taxation department exam?

Hi,
Dear sir,

i have applied for the IBPS (CLERICAL/LDC & DEO POSTS) and for the Excise & taxation department exams. But i don't have proper knowledge to be prepare for that exams and about best material for the preparation for the such exams.So, its request to you please guide me regarding same.

HOW I CAN PREPARE FOR SUCH EXAMS TO GIVE THE BEST ?
WHAT IS RELEVANT & BEST MATERIAL FOR PREPARING THE EXAMS ?

Thanx & regards

3rd March 2012, 07:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IBPS exam and for Excise taxation department exam?

You should really work hard as you have applied for two competitive exams at the same time. Firstly, you should have a good knowledge regarding the subject areas, pattern and type of questions which will be covered in both these exams. You can begin your preparation on the basis of that. You can download previous year question papers and should also refer some standard text books for practice. Time management is also an important skill which you should acquire. If interested you can join some reputed coaching institutes in order to prepare for these exams. Mock tests should be attended so as to analyze your level of knowledge.
19th February 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for IBPS exam and for Excise taxation department exam?

In which month n in which date is the Custom Officer Exam conducted??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?