23rd June 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in government excise department at the age of 31 years(Commerce Graduate)?

hello sir,
i m 31 years old.i had commerce graduate degree with passing marks. i have 3 years mannualy excise and taxation working experience in pvt.sectors. now i want to find out the jobs in gov.excise deptt.what can i do?

24th June 2011, 03:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available in government excise department at the age of 31 years(Commerce Graduate)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i m 31 years old.i had commerce graduate degree with passing marks. i have 3 years mannualy excise and taxation working experience in pvt.sectors. now i want to find out the jobs in gov.excise deptt.what can i do?
your age should be 31 years . but most of the govt sector job have maximum age is 30.

if you are general candidate then you are not eligible for govt job.

but if you are in sc/st/obc candidate then you are eligible.

thanks
12th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs available in government excise department at the age of 31 years(Commerce Graduate)?

I M 26 YEARS OLD & I HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN SALES TAX PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY COURSE RELATED TO THIS DEPARTMENT?
8th November 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am 33 years old 10th pass candidate now excise department is recruiting excise police nov 15 th the gave application
but i am BC 'D' candidate i am elgible are not please tellme how much BC 'D' candidate age limit i dont no please tell me
the what is the events of this job

Golla sathyanarayana
narayanapuram village
kalyandurgam manadalm (N. Raghuveera Reddy constency)
anantapuram dist
andhrapradesh
22nd November 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of Excise department of Police for OC candidates?
5th December 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

4th January 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir im qualified icwai is their opputunities in CBDT,when does notificatiton comes
4th January 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 43 iam and 10 1 passed in commerce group looking for a bank job in chennai can you guide me
14th February 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am bachlor of buisness administration passed student and persuing pgdm and want to job in excise ,fdi and custom pls suggest me the way of getting the right job for my carrer
pls send me details on my email id [email protected]
thanks
22nd February 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of Excise department for

inspector post ?
12th March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of Excise department of OBC candidates?
17th March 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 25th year old and I had completed my ICWA in dec.2010 and also I have work as a Internal Auditor in re-putative advisory company. I want to work in Govt. Excise Depart. so ples. help me for search such type job.
8th May 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir.iam rasul.iam 25yers old iam eligeble r not and how can i apply the job.and when the next requpetmet sir plz replzy me
25th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir
I am Shivshankar Guggari 26 year old and i have completed BA and i have 3 years exp in computer operator in pune sir plz reply me
13th July 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/jobs-available-government-excise-department-age-31-years-commerce-graduate-248203.html#ixzz20V3iUdI3
13th July 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/jobs-available-government-excise-department-age-31-years-commerce-graduate-248203.html#ixzz20V4CGFoe
13th July 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/jobs-available-government-excise-department-age-31-years-commerce-graduate-248203.html#ixzz20V4lsVof
30th October 2018, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am house wife age of 34 years completed my.com and experience of 2 years inbound call centre 1 year data entry 1 year as primary teacher. 4 years of in home tutor. Can I eligible for govt jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?