13th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IIT JEE after giving my 10th standard exam?

Hey i have just given my 10 exams how can i prepare for iitjee?

29th July 2012, 11:43 AM
sulphur-di-oxide

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT JEE after giving my 10th standard exam?

Sir, if you want to prepare for IITJEE entrance, you should be focussed and most of all serious right from the starting i.e. 11th class onwards..
Presently IIT entrance papers are set in such a format so that any student who have pursued their 11th and 12th class sincerely will easily crack them. So IIT papers are becoming more objective and tricky because many students are not knowing the basics of 11th and 12th..
So, you should give more attention and focus to your NCERT course books of 11th and 12th..Also you can refer to some material from outside like -
* ARIHANT Competition Books for IIT and Sample Papers..(keep practicing these frequently to keep track of time-efficiency)
* Course books of course apart from NCERT which are being practiced in your school like PRADEEP PUBLICATIONS PHYSICS,
S.CHAND PUBLICATIONS CHEMISTRY,
DINESH PUBLICATIONS PHYSICS,
S.CHAND MATHEMATICS etc..
You can also refer some material from coaching-institutes(like NARAYANA ACADEMY, VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES, BANSAL CLASSES, RESONANCE etc..) but I think that it will be of very little use because now-a-days paper pattern is frequently changing in order to suppress these coaching-institutes.
You should also check IITJEE website frequeently for the latest updates about the pattern and dates~
!!< ALL THE BEST >!!
31st May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for IIT JEE after giving my 10th standard exam?

recentaly i passed ssc exam i am from marathi medium i want to become iit eng. can i joined iit classes after 10th std.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?