11th January 2013, 07:26 PM
joy sirswa

How can I prepare for RAS exam? I am a student of BCA 2nd year

How do i prepare for RAS exams?I am the student of bca 2nd year.Please guide me.

11th July 2014, 11:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for RAS exam? I am a student of BCA 2nd year

Rajasthan Administrative Service exam is conducted by Rajasthan Public Service for various posts in the administration sector in Rajasthan. For the eligibility part, candidates need to hold a degree of bachelor in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-35 years old and there is relaxation for reserved category candidates and ex- servicemen. RAS examination is a three-tier system similar to other to civil service examination conducted by the UPSC. According to the revised pattern of examination, there will be only one paper of 200 mark instead of two. Question will be covered from general science, general knowledge of India, Rajasthan and world. The Mains exam will have four papers of 800 marks. Candidates making upto the merit list will be called for interview. The exam will be conducted in April and applications are available online at http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?