23rd August 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Books to be referred for this?

How can i prepare for the srfti entrance exam?what are the books to be refered for this?Can you please provide me a sample question paper?

20th August 2015, 03:40 PM
soumili Bose

Question Re: How can I prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Books to be referred for this?

How can i prepare for the srfti entrance exam?what are the books to be refered for this?Can you please provide me a sample question paper.
9th April 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Books to be referred for this?

Hello. I have just done HS exam on pour science, my subjects are Math Physics Chemistry Biology..And I want to do the Cinematography post graduate course..How can I prepare for the entrance exam??
13th October 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Books to be referred for this?

I have completed graduation and now I want to complete my post graduation course in video editing.so what will I do for that? And how can I prepare for the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?