25th July 2011, 04:10 PM
hardik1234

How to prepare for MBA entrance exam? Books to be referred?

i am in b.com final year i want to prepare for mba entrance exam so i want to know that which books i shouls read.

9th July 2012, 03:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA entrance exam? Books to be referred?

You should prepare for this exam by focusing clearly on subject areas like Quantitative ability, Language ability, reasoning, general knowledge etc. You should try to focus more on those subject areas where in you are weak. You can refer books like Quantitative aptitude for MBA entrance examinations by Sulava, Master Guide for MAT by R Gupta, A Practice Book for MAT 10 Mock Tests by Dharmendra Mittal, MAT Score Accelerator by Disha Publication, MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exams with Practice CD by Gkp etc. Try to attend mock tests too. Also practicing model question papers is a good mode of preparation.
24th December 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

im studying 2nd b.sc(c.s), n im nt interested in MCA..when should i start my preparation for MAT exam? Do i need to go any coaching classes?
16th April 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.tech 2nd yr ?? which kind of preparation i have to do? plz suggest book also?
29th July 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my final year engineering I need to join mba would you please suggest me the books to refer
26th August 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final yr Engg.. I want to join MBA would you please suggest me the books to refer ?
18th July 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.sc 3rd year student.I want to became an mba would you please tell me. What can I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?