20th July 2011, 12:59 AM
ibraheem786

How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?

I am interested in doing aeronautical engineering after my 10th..How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  5. Can I get into M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if I want am pursuing B.E Mechanical engineering?
  6. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  7. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  8. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  9. Apart from IIT which is the best institute in Bangalore to pursue M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after matric?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after SSC?
  12. Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  13. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  14. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  15. Which is better to study among Diploma and HS to become an Engineer? -- [New]
  16. How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering
  17. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
21st July 2011, 08:52 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?

i think for become an Aeronautical Engineer you need to do b.tech that to after completing 12th class, or equivalent exam is Diploma..

but for that a person can do after 10th and even for that you need to write entrance and do it for three years of Diploma and

can get seat directly into 2nd year of B.tech ..

Eligible criteria i.e 12th % depends the exam you writing like IIT,AIEEE etc or the college you are applying for so for becoming an Aeronautical

Engineer you need to complete B.tech which is after 12th class...
21st July 2011, 10:28 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?

hi dear

For aernautical engg,

you do engineering .

For this you read 12th science with math as acompousory subject.

then you go for entrance like:-

IIT JEE

AIEEE

OJEE

college like:--

*ALL IIT INDIA

* ALL NIT

* Hindustan engg. college

*Neheru college of aeronautical engg.

*Punjab engg. college
21st July 2011, 05:49 PM
ayusharma.3

Hie....,
First of all you are going for technical field for which you should complete your 12th with a minimum of 60% in PCM group.
After that give entrance exam like IIt-JEE or AIEEE for best colleges.,
then take aeronautical branch during your counseling time.
Many colleges available all over India.

For specially aerospace you can write ISAT only 39 seats available in that college i.e. IIST in tiruvanantapuram, Kerala.
They have direct placements into ISRO

After this diploma you can get admission in BE or B.tech for bright future.
In the aeronautical is booming in now days or many year has no effect on this field.
so without any doubt you can get admission it as on SSC basis. or HSC basis in graduation degree course.
21st July 2011, 05:50 PM
ayusharma.3

Hie....,
First of all you are going for technical field for which you should complete your 12th with a minimum of 60% in PCM group.
After that give entrance exam like IIt-JEE or AIEEE for best colleges.,
then take aeronautical branch during your counseling time.
Many colleges available all over India.

For specially aerospace you can write ISAT only 39 seats available in that college i.e. IIST in tiruvanantapuram, Kerala.
They have direct placements into ISRO

After this diploma you can get admission in BE or B.tech for bright future.
In the aeronautical is booming in now days or many year has no effect on this field.
so without any doubt you can get admission it as on SSC basis. or HSC basis in graduation degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?