27th September 2018, 10:19 AM
Bhaskark698

How can I rejoin from 2nd year if discontinued after BA 1st year of Magadh University?

Sir, I am a BA student of Magadh University. But I quit my BA after 1st year. Now, its been 2 years and I want to rejoin from 2nd year. So, what I have to do? How can I rejoin from 2nd year? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 01:47 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I rejoin from 2nd year if discontinued after BA 1st year of Magadh University?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in any other university in 2nd year of the B.A course.

Candidates are not eligible to change their university. You are eligible to get admission in 2nd year in different college affiliated with same university.
30th September 2018, 11:25 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I rejoin from 2nd year if discontinued after BA 1st year of Magadh University?

Sorry, you are not eligible to change the university and eligible to get admission in another university in 2nd year of the course.

Candidates have the option of changing the college within the same university but not to change the university for admission in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?