9th January 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Google and Microsoft?

Can a B.Tech (ECE) from JNTUK get into Microsoft or Google?

If yes what is the procedure to be followed and what is the eligibility criterion?

11th January 2014, 11:41 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: job in google

There is no specific eligibility criteria for joining Microsoft or Google. It's actually kinda hard for getting in as a fresher and it does not really matter which branch you are too. The important eligbility criteria which is needed is innovation means you to invent or build some project of your own which will amaze Google/Microsoft if not you must have worked in some projects which are like web application, desktop application etc..

Usually these companies do come for campus placements but not to small colleges which are with little reputation. They use to take candidates from IIT only at times too.. but it doesn't mean that no one can get the job over there. You can get it if you start your hard work right from this time and build something new to showcase your talent.

You can search for various internships and jobs in Google from here - http://www.google.co.in/about/jobs/students/

You can search for various jobs in Microsoft from here - https://careers.microsoft.com/search.aspx
17th September 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in Google and Microsoft?

can we get a job in google in US after completeling MS there? IF yes what will be the package???
9th April 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to study BCA and pursue mca . to which colleges Google ,apple offers campus interviews. DOES THESE COMPANIES OFFER CAMPUS INTERVIEW TO ONLY BIG COLLEGES LIKE IIT or they offer campus interview to colleges like LOYOLA,STELLA MARES , VIT .......
WHAT ARE THE ACTUALL CRITERIA FOR JOINING GOOGLE AND COMPANIES LIKE THESE .PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION SIR
15th April 2015, 07:33 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How to get job in Google and Microsoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a B.Tech (ECE) from JNTUK get into Microsoft or Google?

If yes what is the procedure to be followed and what is the eligibility criterion?

Yes, of course the B.tech guy from any of the University or the college can get into Microsoft or the Google. There are no any procedure for these giant company. As these company says that we don't need an employee , we need an idea. So, if you think that you are a person with innovative idea. Then directly go to these company, they will welcome you hearty.
15th July 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

after completing Btech from any college how to get job in Google. please give me detail explanation and prccedure about this.
3rd October 2022, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

After completing BTECH from TRUBA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY How to get job in apple, Google, Amazon, and many more Microsoft companies.... Please suggest me and help me and give me some details and procedure also....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?