19th June 2012, 06:48 PM
roy julee

Is it difficult for me to search jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with aggregate of 73?

hi im completed my b.tech in ece stream with agg 73. its difficult for me to search the jobs which are good that's why i missed so many jobs. please tell me ,now which jobs are remaining in this year towards the core side..... plz plz

26th June 2012, 09:07 PM
karthikeya smart2419

Default Re: Is it difficult for me to search jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with aggregate of 73?

if it is a 60% it worries even we get jobs
26th June 2012, 09:15 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it difficult for me to search jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with aggregate of 73?

hello friend..!!!

->who tell you that it is difficult for you to search for a job after completion of B.TECH in ECE.
->you have good marks in degree so you can apply for various jobs.
->you are also eligible for WIPRO and TCS.
->but you have to be good in aptitude.
->you should have good communication skills and technical skills.

thank u!!
26th June 2012, 11:04 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Hello,
No dear not at all.You can get good job in future after B.Tech in ECE with 73%.
You score good marks and you definatly get good job.
But you have to remember some points when you apply for a job:
Communication skills
Confidence
Aptitude
And many more
Then you sure get good job in best companies like TCS and WIPRO also.So don't worry and best of luck
26th June 2012, 11:53 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
You can sure get job after engineering in ECE with 73%.
you score good marks so dont loose your confidence,if you loose it then you can not success,so improve your confidence.
You can get job in good companies.
Go ahead with more confidence, success will be yours
Good Luck
27th June 2012, 12:05 PM
tanveersandhu

Well my friend i want to tell you that your percentage in your respective branch is good enough to get you a good and satisfying job. For that you needs to be good at your basics and you should eliminate your weaknesses. Most of the Private companies select students on the basis of their mental as well as technical skills. So you should be good at them. Work on your Aptitude as well as on your English. I hope you will surely find a good job. You can also find any govt. job as they are more convenient. Thanks and Best of Luck.
8th November 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E(ENC) with aggregate of 58%,can i get a job in drdo or isro or in RND of any company.please suggest me some ways to get a job......
10th January 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

WILL A NON-COMPUTER 12 PASSED STUDENT FIND E.C.E BRANCH OF B.TECH DIFFICULT TO MANAGE?
22nd January 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my b.tech with 76% in this april.now i want to join in job due to some problems.which type of private jobs are availabe...plz suggest me?
28th June 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what would you say about the other entrance exams like PSU, NHPC after completing the ECE engg.
29th June 2013, 10:04 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You have very good percentage in the Electronics and Communication Engineering and therefore it should not be difficult for you to find job. It would be better to apply for the job in government sector.

You should start by appearing for the Indian Engineering Service entrance exam. Since you are Electronics and Communication Engineer, it is possible for you to apply for the entrance exam.

This entrance exam is for very reputed jobs in government departments. Union Public Service Commission conducts this entrance exam.

IES Eligibility

1. Indian nationality is necessary to apply for IES.

2. B.Tech degree from a recognized college.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

5. 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

The second option is Public Sector Undertaking. This term is used for companies controlled by the government. You can apply for the job in these companies as per the requirement.

You will find that the PSU companies do not have a common entrance exam. Each will issue separate notification which can be accessed through their official website. Apart from that leading employment weeklies also publishes the notification.

Before you apply, I will suggest appearing for GATE if you haven't already. Several PSUs have shifted from conducting written test to GATE score therefore having one is important.

PSU Eligibility

1. You should be Indian citizen.

2. Bachelor of Technology degree should be completed.

3. 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. A valid GATE score.

5. Should clear pending backlogs before applying.

6. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

7. OBC get 3 years relaxation.

8. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

List of PSU

BHEL

BEL

DRDO

HAL

ISRO

GAIL

SAIL

ECIL

NALCO

Coal India

Indian Railways

NTPC

HPCL

IOCL

BPCL

ONGC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?