18th June 2013, 11:48 PM
m.karthic Kumar

How can I select engineering college after scoring 80% in diploma?

I am 80% in diploma how can select engineering colleges in councling

Related Questions:
  1. Which college to select after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Will I get admission in Polytechnic after scoring 42% in Mechanical Engineering? Which college should I select for admission?
  3. Which college to select after completing diploma in Civil with 7.83 CPI for degree course?
  4. Which college is the best for me after scoring 71.33% in Diploma IT?
  5. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 91%? I have finished diploma
  7. Can I take admission in college of engineering after scoring 90% in E&TC diploma
  8. Which college should I prefer after scoring 71% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I get a government college for engineering after scoring 80% in diploma final year?
  10. Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 77% in diploma
  12. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  13. Colleges which I should select in Punjab for doing Mechanical Engineering after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE?
  14. How to study engineering after doing diploma?
  15. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get any college after scoring 76.88% in diploma engineering from Bramhpuri?
  17. Will I get my CS degree after completing HSC?
  18. Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 84.5% in diploma in computer technology?
19th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Samir hassan love

Default Re: How can I select engineering college after scoring 80% in diploma?

You have to be strong and courageous and I hope you will be selected in counseling. God bless you
19th June 2013, 06:14 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You have two ways to get admission in the Engineering colleges. Firstly you can appear for the Joint Entrance Exam. Diploma holders are eligible to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam which is the replacement of AIEEE and IIT-JEE.

The advantage will be that you can try to take admission in National Institutes of Technology as well Indian Institutes of Technology.

But on the downside, you are eligible for the lateral entry admission in the second year of Bachelor of Technology. It is not possible to do so with the Joint Entrance Exam.

IITs and NITs do not offer lateral entry scheme therefore unless you want to complete graduation from these universities, you can give Joint Entrance Exam a miss.

The second option as mentioned above is to take admission through lateral entry scheme. This scheme is offered in all the states and to take benefit you will have to appear for the entrance exam.

The entrance exams is Lateral Entry Engineering Test. It is conducted in several states in India. After clearing the LEET entrance exam you can take admisson in the college of your choice through councling.

The criteria to appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test is that you should have minimum of 60 percent marks in the diploma course. Since you have 80 percent, its not going to be an issue for you.

However since you have such good percentage in diploma course you can even try to take direct admission without having to appear for the entrance exam. There are some colleges that give direct admission to the diploma holders.
27th October 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have got 90% marks in dce diploma,which college i will get through councelling
26th June 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I scored 80% in polytechnic mechanical branch wt is the fees for btech entrence
12th July 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have got 80% diploma in civil engineering, which collage I can get for direct second year engineering collages?
7th September 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

80 percentage which college I should take please tell me
11th November 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which college is the best for me after scoring 67% in diploma
26th February 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 60% in mechanical engineering diploma which collage is best for me for be??
30th December 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 80% in EEE HOW CAN I GET CIT COLLEGE
22nd July 2021, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I got 84 marks in polycet which college I get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?