29th December 2012, 09:50 PM
sakthyvel

How to study engineering after doing diploma?

hi, my name is sakthyvel i am doing diploma, i would like do higher studies, i would like to study engg. In psg college in coimbatore. So gibe me a details. So give a suggestion to select the course and my number is 8526610207

30th December 2012, 10:48 AM
Er. Aakash Hooda

Smile Re: How to study engineering after doing diploma?

My friend U have 2 options
1- B.tech
u can take admission in b.tech direct in 3rd sem from LEET
this is a regular course and easier than other
duration 3 years

2-AMIE
also u can do amie under senior tecnician membership
website-ieindia.org
this is a distance course and the most toughest than others
duration 3+....years
30th December 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study engineering after doing diploma?

HIGHi SCHOOL FORRAN DIPLOMA
27th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in compu ter engg.after
2 i does not change my line
26th June 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I HAD DONE MY DIPLOMA EC ENgineering in 2004 but because of some circumstances I could not done in my field but now I want to do job in my field .Will u please suggest me which course should I do for better job?
6th April 2015, 09:07 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you have completed your diploma degree course then it will be beneficial for you if you will take admission in B.tech or engineering course.
One of the most important benefit which you will take is that you can take admission in 2nd year of B.tech directly if you will have to go through a valid process.
If you wants to get admission directly in the engineering course then you will have to go through a lateral entry process which means a process which is offered only to the Diploma holder candidates.
If you have completed your three years of course aftre 10th std then only you will be allowed to get admission in the second year and if you have completed your intermediate course then you will not get the benefit of it.

The first thing which you will have to do is to fill the councilling form of the technical university in which you have decided to take admission.

Once you submit the application form you will be called for the selection of the college under that university on the basis of your marks and on the basis of you rank in the entrance exam.

If you marks will be good then you will definitely get any seat in any college of that university else you will have to try for the next university.Apart from this process you can also complete your B.tech course in a
distance mode.There are so many university in India who used to provide admission in B.tech for the diploma holder.You can take the advantage of this process also.

The main benefit which you will get is your continuity in job.You do not have need to drop the job just to do B.tech. You will have to give only the exam of the university if you are going through the distance education.

Also there are so many entrance exams are conducted for the allocation of seats in engineering colleges.You can fill the application for form of these entrance exam and can teke admission with the help of counselling.

Some of the entrance exams which are conducted in India for the allotment of seats are as below which provides admission for the Intermediate students are :-

IIT-JEE,BITSAT,UPTU SEE,AMU,MPTU,KIITEE JEE,RPET.UPES,VITEEE JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?