20th March 2012, 09:55 PM
kamal sharma 007

How can I be selected in Interview after passing IBPS CWE PO exam with 155 marks?

Sir m KAMAL SHARMA. I have passed IBPS CWE PO exams with 155 marks n have applied in three banks for interview. I have sci-maths till 12th n arts faculty in graduation! How can I be selected in interview?

19th April 2013, 11:36 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: How can I be selected in Interview after passing IBPS CWE PO exam with 155 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal sharma 007 View Post
Sir m KAMAL SHARMA. I have passed IBPS CWE PO exams with 155 marks n have applied in three banks for interview. I have sci-maths till 12th n arts faculty in graduation! How can I be selected in interview?
Hi Kamal,
Congrats.
You should keep in mind that the Purpose of Interview is to select you and not to reject you. They know that you are capable of this job as You have already cleared the written test by beating many other competitors. So, the purpose of Interview is to let them have a good look at your real personality. You should formulate your answers in such a way so that they would find you to be useful for them.
Be confident and All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?