2nd December 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I start my preparation for NIPER exam?

I am studying B.Pharmacy 2nd year now. How can I start my preparation for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) exam form now only?

4th December 2018, 08:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start my preparation for NIPER exam?

NIPER stands for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research.
the candidate should be more careful and should put more effort while preparing for this exam. There is no official syllabus prescribed by NIPER for the examination.
Candidates are advised to be Thoreau in organic chemistry, stereochemistry and writing The structures and interpretation of spectra. Apart from this, there will be questions from topics studied in B Pharmacy. It is preferable to practice questions from organic chemistry as it might require more time.
Knowledge of basic chemistry and biochemistry is a must to answer the questions and a candidate needs to be updated with development in drug molecules as well as the names of the scientists who have made some important discoveries or inventions. Apart from these, candidates are required to be Thoreau in simple mathematics common logic questions and questions based on English language. This will help to score more marks.

Books which you can refer:

Comprehensive review of Pharmacy by Leon shargel.

Books on Pharmacology by Rang and Dale.

Books on Pharmaceutical Analysis by YR Sharma.

Apart from these, candidates can refer to the text books of B Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?