23rd February 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for IAS exam if studying MBBS 3rd year?

morning sir,
i m studying MBBS now in 3rd year i also joined PG ENTRENCE classes but sir at this time i m confused that one of wish to become IAS so plse guide me at this time can i start my prepration for ias exam but i will not cope up Simultaneously MBBS, PG & IAS so plse guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year of ECE branch
  2. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  3. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  4. How should I start my preparation for Civil services? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  5. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  6. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  7. I am doing 3rd year in ECE : In which year can I write IAS prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to start preparation for Civils? I am studying final year
  9. How to start preparation to become IAS Officer being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  11. How to start preparation for UPSC exam? I am studying Civil Engineering in 3rd Semester
  12. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  13. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation?
  14. How to prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  15. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. How to become an IAS officer after studying B.Tech 2nd year in KL University
  17. How to start the preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  18. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
6th March 2015, 01:40 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Should I start preparation for IAS exam if studying MBBS 3rd year?

The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution. Candidates who are pursuing the final year examination or waiting for their final year result, they may apply for Civil Services Preliminary Examination. Both candidates must have to produce final result to appear in the Civil Services Main Examination. Age limitations of the candidate should be liable in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?