1st January 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student

i am engg second year student when i have to start preparation for civil's exams

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  2. How to start preparation for Civil Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech course?
  3. How to start preparation for Civils? I am studying final year
  4. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  5. How to start preparation for CDS exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  6. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  7. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  9. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  10. How should I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a civil engineering student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to prepare for Civils Exam being a student pursuing 1st year of Intermediate?
  12. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  13. How should i start preparation for GPSC? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  14. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure for admission in M.E after 2nd year EC engineering? When can I start the preparation?
  16. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year? -- [New]
  17. Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?
  18. Shall I start GATE preparation from 2nd year of engineering?
20th January 2013, 01:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student

Civil service comprises of questions on Aptitude and GK. Questions from GK section will be related to Indian Constitution, Indian Polity, World /Indian Geography. You can attend the exam after completing graduation. Exam preparations can be started from today onwards. Reference books and previous year question papers can be used for exam preparations.
19th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student

how to prepare for civils? I am the student of studying 2nd year computer science engineering and which subjects may i prefer?
1st March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

how to start preparation for IAS exam,iam studying btech final year,,,i have no idea about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?