27th March 2015, 10:16 PM
Doorba Yadav

How can I study Interior Designing without Maths after completing 10th?

Hello,
I want to do Interior Designing without
using Mathematics after 10th so guide me something
because Maths is difficult for me to study
help me out and guide something to me?

15th May 2015, 11:53 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study Interior Designing without Maths after completing 10th?

You really don't need to worry about the maths subject.
See, if you want to get into the field of Interior designing then you have 2 options in front of you-

1. One you choose any diploma course after the high school for which the eligibility is just passing the high school. Reputed government colleges may select students on the basis of marks but then there are many other colleges also which offer such diploma courses wihtout any much percentage criteria.

2. Second, you complete your intermediate with Humanities (since you don't seem to be interested for Science and commerce) and then go for the bachelors of fashion designing courses.

There are various entrance exams for that and that won't require maths also.
21st June 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study Interior Designing without Maths after completing 10th?

What can I do if i had opted for 11th-12th science without mathematics and after completion of 12th I have to study interior designing ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?