Unregistered

How can I study in NIT Warangal? I am studying 12th in Guntur

sir,i am studying +2 in guntur
My aim is to study in nit warangal .so how can i get easily

5th July 2015, 04:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in NIT Warangal? I am studying 12th in Guntur

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT after the 10+2 educational qualification. But you need to crack the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE every year.

The eligibility to appear for the JEE examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject in the board examination.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance. The candidate who qualifies in the Mains are only eligible for the Advance stage.

The Mains examination contains the question of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and the candidate are offered the NIT on the basis of the JEE Mains rank. To get the good rank it is necessary to have the good aggregate in the board examination as there is 40% weight age of the board marks also.

The application for the examination is available on the CBSE website in the month of November and the examination is conducted in the April.

There are only three attempts to appear for the examination and relaxation on the cut off marks for the different category.

For information visit at the www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?