28th November 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal?

Sir, i got 187 marks in jeemain 2014 and 974 marks in andhra pradesh board of intermediate. Can i get c.s.e or e.c.e in nit warangal or nit trichy or nit surathkal

16th May 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal?

Sir i got 170 marks in mains and 974 in ip at andhra pradesh board can i get ece at suratkal nit
28th October 2016, 01:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal?

The National Institute of Technology, Warangal is a premier engineering and research institution located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.

The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, commonly referred to as NIT Trichy, is a public research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India.

The National Institute of Technology Karnataka formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College, is a public engineering university at Surathkal, on the outskirts of Mangalore.

As per my knowledge, you can get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?