31st August 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Pharm D in India after completing 12th? In which affiliated college can I get?

Sir
I Had completed my +2 and would like to study pharmd in India.My ambitionis to work abroad.How can i fix my career in USA.In which college affiliated to which university i must study.Please give me a fast reply.

Advanced thanks......

26th April 2012, 04:00 PM
marimbi1

Default Re: How can I study Pharm D in India after completing 12th? In which affiliated college can I get?

Here are the details of Doctor of Pharmacy(Pharma D) course including duration, eligibility, admission criteria, selection procedure, course fees and syllabus.

The Doctor of Pharmacy(Pharma D) degree course is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences,Bangalore Approved by Pharmacy Council of India,New Delhi Recogniced by the Government Of Karnataka.

Duration:- 6 years

Eligibility:-

1. 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:Mathematics OR Biology.
2. A pass in D.pharma course from an institution approved by the PCI under section 12 of the pharmacy act.
3. Any other qualification approved by the PCI,New Delhi as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
27th August 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study Pharm D in India after completing 12th? In which affiliated college can I get?

wat is the duration of the course? and wat kind of job opportunties can i expect wit wat amount of salary?
16th November 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it related to any entrance test or only by 12th results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?