8th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am pratita .....im studying in bpharm 4th year.
i wud lyk to do post baacchulerate of pharmd in abroad aftr completion of bpharm in india.
so plz guide me to choose the best country to study pharmd...pstbacchulerate..nd plz tel me hw much it cost to study postbacclerate....in abroad.......
and plz tel me can i continue post bacchelerate of pharmd in US?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years course in India?
  2. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  3. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years in India? Am I eligible for NAPLEX exam?
  4. How can I study Pharm D in India after completing 12th? In which affiliated college can I get?
  5. Can B.Pharma graduate study MBBS?
  6. Which one is better between MBA or Pharma D or M.Pharm?
  7. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  8. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  9. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  10. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  11. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?
  13. I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?
  14. Which course is best for me for Future career between D-Pharmacy and M-Pharmacy?
  15. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  16. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  17. M.Pharm in abroad after B.Pharm in India, is it a good idea? How much money will be required?
  18. ENAT SYLLABUS for m.pharmacy entrance? previous year papers for ENAT exam?
28th November 2016, 02:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. The healthcare industry and standard is different in different countries. Hence , the admission procedure also differs countrywide for pharmacy and medical related fields. There are different entrance exams conducted in different countries. The best countries to pursue Pharma D. course is USA, UK, Australia, etc. However, USA is the ideal place as the job scope is huge and even the medical standard is high. In order to pursue Pharma D. course in USA , you need to clear the entrance exams - NAPLEX and FPGEE along with one English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL ; post which there will be resume screening and interview round which you need to crack to secure admission. The expense differs from institute to institute. Usually it ranges around 5-20 lakhs.
30th July 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?

I'am bpharm final year student and i'm interested to work in abroad. So please give me the right instructions regarding exams,. Or else studying any courses in abroad is better(after bpharm)?.Also any scholarship programs available?
21st September 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How many marks would get in em cet for joining pharm D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?