9th November 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I switch to Computer Science while being in 2nd year of Mechanical branch?

I want to study Computer Science in Polytechnic College. But, I am a student 2nd year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. What should I do now? Can I switch my stream in my final year? Or, would I have to start all over from year one for studying Computer Science?

12th November 2019, 08:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I switch to Computer Science while being in 2nd year of Mechanical branch?

You can not change your stream of engineering in third year of diploma in engineering. The best option for you to change stream of engineering is through Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Through LEET exam, candidate get admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology course. To apply for LEET exam, you must have minimum of 60% marks. Depending upon your rank and marks in LEET exam, you can get admission in desired stream of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?