18th August 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Arch?

SIR , i would like to know ,how many seats are vaccant at present for b.arch at spa so that i can get myself admitted

4th August 2014, 11:03 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR , i would like to know ,how many seats are vaccant at present for b.arch at spa so that i can get myself admitted
To know about the number seats and other details I suggest you to visit the concerned institution administrative or Official website of the Institution. There are so many college which offers B. Arch course.

The minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 certificate in science stream from a recognized board. Students might also require taking an admission exam before their final admission to the course, but the procedure of admission varies from institute to institute. You must be qualified in National Aptitude Test or the particular test conducted by Council of Architecture. For more information, refer to the concerned institution's official website.

-University of Pune
-Anna University
-University of Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?