2nd February 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?

Am currently appearing for 12th in Kerala ( CBSE ). Which exam should I write to get an admission for BArch in one of the good colleges in Bengaluru. What are the deadlines.
brgds
Gopal

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria for pursuing Psychology at undergraduate level?
  2. Is it difficult to interact in English in Bengaluru if a candidate of Kolkata is appointed as a Market Research Analyst?
  3. Is there any difficulty to send 9th student of Manipur Board to Bengaluru after completion of 10th?
  4. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  5. Which college and branch will I get with KIITEE rank 15031?
  6. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  7. Which courses can I join after studying diploma in ECE?
  8. Can I get a government college in Bengaluru with just 62% in 12th HSC?
  9. Duration of MBBS course after BDS?
  10. Can I pursue 2nd PUC correspondence directly at the age of twenty years? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  14. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  16. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  17. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
2nd February 2011, 07:52 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?

Hello Gopal,

To study BArch in Bangaluru, You can take up the following two exams:

1. AIEEE
2. COMEDK.

The forms are available for both these exams. you can apply online or offline.
Kindly send your application. Through this exams, you can get a seat in good institution.

All the best.
Thank you.
2nd February 2011, 10:05 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?

Hello,

After 12th you will fight AIPET exam for B.Arch.

For AIPET exam minimum eligibility is passed 12th standard from a regonised institute / university.

Age Limit for AIPET exam - 18 years to 21 years

Good colleges for B.Arch. in Bengaluru are as follows: -

1. RV College of Engineering, School of Architecture, Bengaluru

2. BMS College of Engineering, School of Architecture, Bengaluru

3. Usha Pattabhi B. Arch. in N.R. Road, Bengaluru

4. SRM Engineering College, Bengaluru

5. School of Architecture, Bengaluru

etc.

Good Luck
11th March 2011, 02:53 PM
sachin2places

Hello..........In Bengaluru,You can think about these colleges-

2. BMS College of Engineering, School of Architecture, Bengaluru

Also do not forget to write COMEDK and AIEEE because many colleges take admissions on the ranks of these exams.
ALL THE BEST
18th March 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hello m jagdish i m sc im interested in barch could u pls send me fee structure per year
8th May 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

when are the application forms of barch issued?
6th June 2011, 01:52 AM
deepthi p

hi hw do v get admisssion in bangalore colleges based on my aieee rank in b.arch.
15th August 2011, 07:36 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Good colleges for B.Arch. in Bengaluru are as follows: -

2. BMS College of Engineering, School of Architecture, Bengalur

good luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?