11th September 2012, 09:55 AM
adnan bashir

How can I take admission in Biotech if I am a student of BSc?

a student of b.s.c or matric pass can take admission.
And told me about merit .

26th November 2012, 12:55 PM
Viraj0013

Default Re: How can I take admission in Biotech if I am a student of BSc?

Dear,
Yes you can definitely pursue an MBA in Biotechnology considering you already have some knowledge of that field. But I think it will be better option for you to either pursue MBA in some other field like Finance, Marketing, HR etc. or continue ahead to do a M.Sc in Biotechnology.

An MBA in Biotechnology is still quite a new concept in our country hence you may not find a lot of colleges offering this course but do not think that there is not much scope in this field. In another 3-4 years, there will be a huge demand for MBA professionals who can provide their valuable expertise in this domain.

One advantage of doing an MBA in Biotech as compared to an M.Sc in this course is that you have a lot of options available with you. You have various options of Administration, Management, Marketing or Sales and you can occupy some top level positions which was previously given to only Ph.D candidates.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?