23rd December 2012, 01:15 PM
hasanvir

How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical

i am a student of XII non med. i want to know that how can i take admission in BSC geology?? what to do after my final exam??? will i be able to take admission with sufficient pecentage of my board exams?? or there is any entrance test??

Related Questions:
  1. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  3. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. How to do my PG in Geology after passing BSc final year from applied geology
  5. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  6. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  7. Procedure for admission in Agra University after taking admission in BSc Geology?
  8. For getting job in Petroleum company which is better between Marine Geology and Engineering Geology?
  9. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  10. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  11. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical?
  12. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  13. BSc pshychology after 12th in Medical PCM?
  14. How to seek admission in AMU for Geology? I am a 12th class student
  15. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology? -- [New]
  16. How to go for BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?
  17. What to do after completing UG degree? I am a student of BSc 2nd year in Geology
  18. How to do BSc Biotech if I am a student of 12th medical?
20th February 2013, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical

I am a student of archaeology, studing for my BSc degree, and i wish to further my career by having an MSc in geology. Is this possible and what are my working chances if possible?
20th February 2013, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical

Can i have a BSc in archaeology and have an MSc in geology afterwards? Where can i possibly work if possible?
6th October 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i need d answers of d questions above
28th March 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

l am BSC passed in chemistry zoology and botany may I do UG in geology as a non collegiate student bcoz I am unable for regular due to some reasons plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?