19th August 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in CS? Duration and the fee structure of the CS course?

Kindly tale me how can i take admission in cs and what's the duration and fee structure for cs course

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  2. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  3. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  6. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  7. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  8. How can I take admission in CS? Duration and the fee structure of the CS course?
  9. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  10. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  12. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  13. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  14. Duration of CS course after M.Com? What is the fee structure, admission method and salary?
  15. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  17. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  18. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
19th August 2011, 03:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in CS? Duration and the fee structure of the CS course?

You can join for the CS course if you have completed your 12th standard. The exam is conducted every six months. The duration of the course will depend on how quickly you clear all the levels. Normally a minimum of 3 years is required to clear all the levels. The fees for the foundation level is Rs 3600/-.
4th February 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in CS? Duration and the fee structure of the CS course?

I want to knw that foundation level fees is rs 3600/- including coaching class
1st March 2012, 07:41 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

you need to register your self in ICSI for company secretary course.

Company Secretary

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE
10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification.
or
if you are graduate you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

3 STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight month programme
fee- 3600/-

2,EXECUTIVE
9 Month programme
fee - 7000/- [B]

3,PROFESSIONAL
fee – 7750

Admission is open though out the year.examination are held twice a year in june and december.

It is not a regular course and can be done from anywhere in INDIA.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI
THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
5th April 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I pass the cs foundation exam.Then I need more details about the execution course.
12th June 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what is fees of cs
28th April 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have complited ma graduation and now i want to do the cs course could u pls tell the admision procedures
22nd July 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do this course along with mba?
and there will be some trainig program in professional session i want to know weather the places where these training need to be carried out?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?