3rd December 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Duration of CS course after M.Com? What is the fee structure, admission method and salary?

i have to know duration of cs cource after m.com, their fees structure,admission methods and salary after getting job.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. What is the duration and the fee structure for ICWA course? I have completed M.Com
  4. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  7. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  8. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  10. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  11. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  12. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  13. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  15. How can I take admission in CS? Duration and the fee structure of the CS course?
  16. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  17. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
10th December 2011, 02:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of CS course after M.Com? What is the fee structure, admission method and salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have to know duration of cs cource after m.com, their fees structure,admission methods and salary after getting job.
Hello friend,
After M.Com, the duration of the course will be around 20-24 months for the completion of the Executive Program and Professional Program and and 15 months for the management training. If the Management training is pursued after the Executive Program, then the whole course could be completed in 2 - 2 1/2 years.
The registration fee for the Executive Program for you will be Rs.7000 as you belong to commerce background and Rs.7500 for Professional Program.
To get admission, you may obtain the application form from your nearest ICAI regional council.
The salary depends upon various factors like the company, place etc. but on an average, a fresher company secretary may earn anything around 3-3.5 lakhs per annum.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
1st February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of CS course after M.Com? What is the fee structure, admission method and salary?

I am complied M.com 2009, & I Doing job In Construction company, Plz Mam/ sir tell me Duration of CS Course, How Many Syllabus ( Sub) this course, which institution & Class Better in pune city

Thanking You
Sachin Pande
2nd June 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

After b.com now I'm going to do m.com I'm also interested to do cs so kidly help me to find best institution for cs in chennai and also help me in admission procedure
25th August 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam iam final year mcom student iam intersted in cs coursr kindly inform fees structure subject and duration...by yours sincerely Rakesh
18th August 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO THIS COURSE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY EXPENSE TO MONEY AND HOW MANY YEARS FULL COURSE MY QUALIFICATION IS M.COM
13th August 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do cs after m.com..and how syllabus are there plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?