4th October 2011, 01:05 PM
eknur

How can I visit USA after completing my B.Sc(Nursing) ?

how can i go to USA after completing my b.sc nursing?
send details on my email id...

14th May 2018, 07:59 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I visit USA after completing my B.Sc(Nursing) ?

Your degree bsc nursing is equivalent to BSN in USA, an Indian with green card is authorized to pursue a job or education but it is a matter of chance.

You may need to qualify the CGFNS which is mandatory to go one step ahead in the rigorous and competitive MS program in USA.

You can work as an RN(Registered Nurse) after just two years with either a diploma or an ADN Associate degree in nursing.

All the current RN's in US must possess a 4 year degree certificate to be allowed to continue their work.

It isn't a single state that is requiring it for their nurses alone; it is the US Government in order to get a green card.

CGFNS will not permit you to sit for their exam with just the diploma.

NCLEX will not allow a foreign nurse to sit for the exam with just the diploma any longer because the Visa Screen is now required and that requires a four year degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?