10th December 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope after completing MS from USA?

I have completed my Engineering in Electronic and Communication and now I am preparing for GRE and TOFEL exam to complete my MS from USA is there any scope after completing it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  2. What should I take in M.Sc which has got some scope in USA?
  3. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  4. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  5. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  6. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  7. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  8. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  9. Which subjects are there in MS? What is the scope after completing MS from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope in USA after doing MS in India? What are the available options?
  11. Is there any job scope of B-DES course in USA?
  12. Scope available in USA after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics from Rajiv Gandhi University and while working in Pharma Company?
  13. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  14. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  15. What is the scope of Geotechnology in USA? -- [New]
  16. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  17. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  18. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
30th May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope after completing MS from USA?

is there any scope after doing master of mathematics from any good universities of usa?is job availbale?
2nd September 2012, 05:54 AM
ankursachan

hi....
If you want to explore your knowledge and explore urself it will be good to go for MS because there are ample chances to get job there and you will settle yourself.
2nd July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doing electronics engineering...i m thinking to give GRE..is there any scope in India after doing MS from US..?
and yeardown students are allowed to give GRE?
can it affect while admissns?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?