29th January 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Exams details to study in USA after completing class 10th?

I want to go to USA after completing class 10.I am good in English ,accountancy.I am a middle class student . Which exam will help me to complete my dream .please help me....

30th January 2016, 04:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams details to study in USA after completing class 10th?

To pursue your higher studies in USA after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher courses in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?