1st December 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Jobs for fresher Engineer with MBA from Coventry University, UK?

I am an Automobile Engineering graduate from Coventry University, UK with an MBA in Engineering Management from the same university. It is a shame that in spite of all the qualifcations I am unable to get a job simply because I am fresher. If freshers are not given jobs then how does one get experience? All the job sites inspite of submitting resumes give dumps of any kind jobs. How does then expect to get jobs or experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Any job for electrical engineer fresher in Bangalore?
  2. Which sector I can get the jobs as a fresher after completing MBA in HR and Finance?
  3. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  4. List of Companies in which I can get Jobs being a Automobile Engineer?
  5. What are the government jobs available for fresher civil engineer
  6. How should I prepare for the Interview to get job in Gulf being a MBA Fresher?
  7. Is there any job in Indian Railway for Mechanical Engineer fresher(68%)?
  8. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
  9. How much salary can I expect as a Fresher after completion of MBA course pursuing BMS from Mumbai university?
  10. How to get a job as a civil engineer after completing B.E Civil from North Maharasthra University
  11. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  12. Which type of government jobs can a mechanical engineer apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fresher jobs in Bangalore in Finance and Accounts?
  14. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  15. Jobs in IT industry for mca fresher?
  16. What type of course should I do to get a job as fresher telecom engineer? Courses and institutes name?
  17. Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?
  18. How to get government jobs after completing MBA in HR from recognized university
23rd October 2017, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs for fresher Engineer with MBA from Coventry University, UK?

If you are not able to get job at big companies, then you should try for some small companies, who are looking for fresh talent. Normally, they offer a lesser salary than a big MNC.

Hence, try to give interviews and if possible apply through job consultancies. They can help you get more interview calls for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?