28th July 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How can a management institute start their selection process for MBA in the period of 2016?

CAT exam 2016 is going to conduct on November and the result will publish in december since the result will publish on december how can a management institute start their selection process for mba in the period of 2016 ??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the reputed institutes to do MBA in hotel management?
  2. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  3. Scope of commerce multimedia in future? Are there any jobs related to it?
  4. Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?
  5. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked for MBA after graduation in open university?
  7. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  8. Which are the courses in Documentation Services?
  9. Courses to study in Master's Degree other than Economics for B.Sc candidate?
  10. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  11. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for CAT exam after B.Com from correspondence?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  15. Can I join any colleges with 84.63% in CAT?
  16. Can I get admission for MBA in July 2016 based on December 2015 marks? -- [New]
  17. In which top B.Schools can I get with 97% in MAT Sept exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria and coaching classes for preparation of IBPS SO recruitment exam in Bangalore for M.Com postgraduate? When the application form will be release?
28th July 2015, 08:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a management institute start their selection process for MBA in the period of 2016?

The usual procedure followed by the management institutes to select candidates for admission is -

- First it will ask for applications to be submitted before a stipulated date based on a certain entrance exam.
- Then it will shortlist candidates based on their score for the interview round.
- Then it will call the candidates for interview round whom it had shortlisted.
- A personal interview round will be conducted.
- Based on the interview, written exam score and career record, it will prepare the first list of students for admission
- The students are given specific date before which they have to confirm their admission by paying certain amount of fees.
- If seats are not filled, subsequent list of students for admission is declared and the process goes on till all the seats are filled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?