11th January 2012, 11:15 PM
venky2012

Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?

can i study IIM after completion of my CA course along with a degree
Thankyou

31st January 2012, 12:55 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?

IIMs are the top management colleges in India. And to get admission in that colleges you have to crack CAT.

CAT is the most toughest entrance exam for getting admission in IIMs, And if you score 99% in CAT, then only you will be eligible.

IIM provide MBA education, and if you want to study MBA from IIM, then the educational qualification is a pass in bachelor's degree from any recognized university.

That is a graduation degree is the only criteria to sit in CAT.

The best way to crack CAT is to join a coaching center and start taking preparation.

May be you find yourself among those lucky ones if get selected!!

The IIMs in India are:

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Indore
6th June 2012, 04:24 AM
mnbgvs

Smile Re: Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venky2012 View Post
can i study IIM after completion of my CA course along with a degree
Thankyou
HI FRIEND, you can study in this colleges

IIMs are the top management colleges in India. And to get admission in that colleges you have to crack CAT.

Post Graduate Diploma:
Software Enterprise Management
Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP)

Post Graduate:
Management
Public Policy Management

Doctorate:
Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Eligibility:
Post Graduate Diploma:
Graduation with 50% of marks is important to be eligible in this PG program for the candidate.

Post Graduate:
The candidates should have hold Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% of marks with the relevant subject from any recognized University.

Doctorate:
The candidate must have cleared Post-graduation from any discipline, with at least 55% aggregate marks. The person should also have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification, obtained after a minimum of three years of course work, subsequent to higher secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent.
Admission Procedure:
Post Graduate:
The admission process is based on the two stages - CAT Examination and group discussion/personal interview. For the student of PPM, the admission criterion is marks scored at GMAT / CAT.

Entrance Test: CAT Exam

Post Graduate Diploma:
CAT score is mandatory for the admission in this program, which is followed by a Group Discussion (GD) and personal interview.

Entrance Test: CAT Exam

Doctorate:
The aspirants are evaluated on their past academic achievements, motivation and preparation for the program, scores on standard tests. A personal interview with the faculty is also conducted.
Facilities:
Library
Research center
Sports
Computing facilities
Seminars
Every year it admits around 250 students selected for a single IIM. so the total no of seat in all IIM will be 250*6 that is equal to 1500 seats.

Contact Address:IIM Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore - 560 076
Karnataka
Phone: +91-80-26582450 / 26993996
Fax: +91-80-26584050 / 26584004
Email: [email protected]
12th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBA from IIM-C after completion of CA along with graduation without facing CAT examination? DURGESH JHA
24th August 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

can i study iim after completion of ca along with degree without facing cat examination???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?