23rd February 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How can a married female candidate continue her studies and complete 10th, 12th, UG and PG?

Sir, I dropped out of school after my 8th standard and discontinued my studies for 8 years due to my family problem. Now, again I would like to start my education and complete matriculation exam, graduation and post-graduation. Presently I am a house wife. What should I do? How can proceed with this?

15th November 2021, 03:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a married female candidate continue her studies and complete 10th, 12th, UG and PG?

No, there is no issue in getting back to school to resume your studies from Class 9th as there is no upper age limit for getting admission academic degree courses.

To join a school, you just need to visit your interested school to get admission in Class 9th followed by Class 10th and Class 12th. From there on you simply need to satisfy the basic requirement to pursue a degree and complete it.

If, you are not comfortable to join school then you can look for the option of open school and for that the best option will be NIOS from where you can complete Class 10th and Class 12th without any issue regarding the validity of these courses. For degree courses, there are multiple options of universities offering distance mode of education in your interested discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?