16th August 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

I am studied in telugu medium but i learn in english .so please you have to train to speak in english well i hope you have help me
send details on my email id...

19th August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

I am studied in telugu medium but i learn in english .so please you have to train to speak in english well i hope you have help me
send details on my email id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-telugu-medium-student-train-himself-speak-fluent-english-329969.html#ixzz23zvCx7e0
19th August 2012, 11:42 PM
VAMSHIKRISHNA REDDY

Default Re: How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

Learning ENGLISH is not a difficult task
you should have daily practice in speaking.
Interact with people in english, increase your vocabulary by reading books.
Practice speaking everyday stand infront of a mirror and observe the way you are talking and modify everyday the way you talk.
If you can do practice with your heart you can be a master witin a short time
Good luck
"PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT"
14th October 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

first i need to know tenses or vocalbury
23rd March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am studied in telugu medium but now i learn english which book suppose to take to improve my fluency
31st January 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am studied in telugu medium but now i learn english which book suppose to take to improve my fluency
10th February 2014, 07:50 PM
G.mahesh225

Smile Re: How can i speek well english with fluently

[QUOTE=I am studied in telugu medium so
but i would like to learn english. so please you have to tell me
how to train to speak in english well i hope you have help me
[email protected]
10th February 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Basically im telugu medeum person
bt i would like o talk in well english so
wt i will do
11th February 2014, 02:08 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

[I am studied in telugu medium but i learn in english .so please you have to train to speak in english well i hope you have help me

ANS:try to improve your skills by reading english news papers,following some sites......you should practice with your friends........you will definetly learn english.....ALL THE BEST
11th February 2014, 09:00 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Not only you, many of the candidates will be having these kind of problems. As upto certain level of their academics, they are in Telugu medium, they can not get fluency in English.

If the candidate is not fluent in English,
-he can not get a job
-he can communicate properly with others
-he will not be able to crack competitive exams also.

Such an importance is there for the candidates by English.

Here are some of the guidelines from my side for getting fluency in English.

-Try to be perfect in all aspects of Grammar like
Articles
Prepositions
Voice Change
Tenses etc.

Then you will come to know how a sentence should be and how to frame a sentence.

Then follow the activities like
-Reading books
-Watching English Channels
-Watching English Movies
-Talking to others in English etc.

Try to take the feedback soon after the completion of your Conversation with others so that you will come to know the errors and make sure that you will not repeat them again.

Participate in activities like
JAM
Group Discussion
Elocution
Debate competitions
which will improve your though process.

Wish you all the best.
12th February 2014, 02:10 PM
Sowmya449

you should have daily practice in speaking with your friends and teachers...
Interact with people in english increase your vocabulary by reading books.
Listen news in english... and read hindu, deccan chronical and other news papers...
Practice speaking everyday stand infront of a mirror and observe the way you are talking and modify everyday the way you talk...
Lastly I want to say you is follow LSRW:
listening, speaking, reading, writing...
If you can do practice with your heart you can be a master within a short time
Hopes you may become a good preacher....
12th February 2014, 02:30 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

Don't get discouraged by anyone........if you have will.......you will definitly speak english fluently.
follow this grammar book......All The Best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Free-Grammar-Ebook-Level-2.pdf(1.84 MB, 1056 views)
12th February 2014, 04:43 PM
sanniha

Thumbs up Re: How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai friend...

Don't worry about that.......because english is not such a difficult process to learn...every one wants to speak in english but some of them can do it because it is depend upon he/she.if you have very interest to learn then you feel it very easy and you can make it easily to you .... you need to show some effort and practice on that......

upto my knowledge i want to give some suggestion to you... i think you know the some simple words by using that words you can make small sentences and practice it to talk with others or talk with yourself.....i think talk with ourselves is the best way to get rid off fear or pronunciation mistakes.if you start to practice like this way you may be a perfect and gradually you practice the grammar part and learn some linguistics...and try to have the habit of talking the english with others,reading english novels or stories and group discussions in english,and participate in debate competition..

ALL THE BEST

"Desire" changes nothing
"Desicion" changes something
But
"Determination" changes everything
1st November 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have a same problem. I am also from Telugu medium background. I want to improve my communications skills. Please any one can help to improve my English communication and overcome my fear.
25th April 2017, 09:50 PM
bujji88

Smile Re: How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

I am studied in Telugu medium but I learn in english. So please you have to train to speak in english very well i hope you help me
26th April 2017, 01:33 PM
mohantysubhrakant

In India, no of costumer care numbers are available to help. If you collect some contact numbers and try to talk with them, it's very helpful to you.
26th April 2017, 01:38 PM
mohantysubhrakant

Talking Re: How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujji88 View Post
I am studied in Telugu medium but I learn in english. So please you have to train to speak in english very well i hope you help me
In India, no of costumer care numbers are available to talk with you. Try to collect some contact numbers and try to talk with them. If you try to talk with them in English, it will help you slowly to increase your spoken English.
26th April 2017, 01:44 PM
mohantysubhrakant

Talking Re: How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

In India, no of costumer care numbers are available to talk with you. Try to collect some contact numbers and try to talk with them. If you try to talk with them in English, it will help you slowly to increase your spoken English.
14th March 2022, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?

Please sri simple ease english leading telugu mediam student next joining agricultural bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?