18th June 2012, 10:43 PM
At a

How many times PCS exam is held in a year? What is the next date of the exam?

Hello ,how many times pcs exam held in a year and now what is the next date of exam

7th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times PCS exam is held in a year? What is the next date of the exam?

sir, I am a management graduate, please advice which subject I should opt to do the preperation of PCS exam. Also let me know the complete schedule and procedure regarding prelims and main exams thanks in advance. Please mail to [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times PCS exam is held in a year? What is the next date of the exam?

I have done mca , please tell me which subject I should opt for the pcs exam.
27th September 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

is pcs exam conducted every year?
20th December 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.A english from Peshawar uni. When is next PCS exam in 2012!
15th May 2013, 05:11 PM
Sheenu10

Post Re: How many times PCS exam is held in a year? What is the next date of the exam?

Hello,i am qualified in bechalor of arts.how many times pcs exam held in a year and now what is the next date of exam?
14th June 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

How many times P.C.S exam conduct in a year
15th July 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hello, i am qualified in masters of psychology, what subject should i choose for PCS exam? what is the next date of exam?
10th May 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir with regard I hv a question .can u tell me the next pcs exam in this current year in uttrakhand. .
31st May 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the pcs exam after 3rd year of bachelor of technology in computer science
14th March 2022, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how many times does the UPPSC conducts it's Prelims examination?
Please guide me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?