30th March 2020, 05:03 PM
App2983336

How can we apply for Indian CA while pursuing final year of B.Com?

I am studying B.Com final year and I am interested in Chartered Accountancy - CA professional degree course. Then how to join? What is the procedure to be followed? Can I apply right only or do I need to complete the B.Com?

15th April 2020, 06:17 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can we apply for Indian CA while pursuing final year of B.Com?

You must complete your Bachelor of Commerce, it is because graduates in commerce with minimum of 55% marks or more can directly apply for Integrated Professional Competence course.

If you would apply at present, you would have to first clear Common Proficiency test, in order to become Chartered Accountant.
18th April 2020, 04:02 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can we apply for Indian CA while pursuing final year of B.Com?

--After completion of B.com,You are eligible to join the course of CA and if you scored in B.com more than 55%Mark's then you are eligible to join the second stage of CA.

---Moreover,you are eligible to join CA IPCC stage directly if you are passed b.com with 55%Mark's.

--It takes 3 years to complete CA after Graduation in general.

---After CA IPCC,you have to complete your 2.5 years of Articleship to eligible for CA final exam and if you passed both group your are eligible to join ICAI membership.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?