16th October 2011, 08:37 AM
arunkumar.n

How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?

Good morning sir,. I'm arunkumar.n i'm doing final year BSc-electronics and communication,. I'm like to my hobby- navy. So how i'm join to navy? And what procedure? Pls help me... Thank you sir...

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  3. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Procedure to join 1 year Navy course after BSc ECE?
  9. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  10. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. How to join Navy course after doing BSc Electronics? List of the colleges and their phone numbers?
  13. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  16. Detailed procedure and instructions to join Indian Navy for B.E. candidate? -- [New]
  17. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
17th October 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?

At the end of 12th i can apply for d indian navy
6th June 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?

I m in b.sc. Final year with physics....so how can i apply for indian nevy
24th March 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

procedures done to join Indian navy after complecting BSc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?