17th January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Loco Pilot after passing ITI course with 69% in Fitter?

sir.........i have passed my ITI course with 69% in fitter......i want to be a loco piolet, what are the steps to be taen for this job????

4th July 2013, 03:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot after passing ITI course with 69% in Fitter?

You have adequate educational qualifications to apply for the position of Loco Pilot. Your age must be somewhere between 18 to 30 years. As the first step, you need to submit applications through the web portal of RRB. It is possible to submit applications online. Selection to the job is made through written test, document verification, and medical test.
13th October 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot after passing ITI course with 69% in Fitter?

where is collage of loco pilot
13th October 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

where is collage in india to study loco pilot
14th October 2013, 12:33 PM
ashok.more002

You have adequate educational qualifications to apply for the position of Loco Pilot. Your age must be somewhere between 18 to 30 years. As the first step, you need to submit applications through the web portal of RRB. It is possible to submit applications online. Selection to the job is made through written test, document verification, and medical test.
17th January 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

After fight the written exam of Loco pilot then what process to select ?
19th January 2014, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i m 10 iti but not in Apprenticeship so how can applay Loco Pilot?
28th August 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after studying I.t.i fitter,where is the college in India to study to become a loco pilot
31st August 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir .good evening, myself madhav s katwad from nanded-maharashtra,
i have completed iti with radio & tv trade but i m not completed apprentics.
pls suggest me can i m also apply for a post of loco pilet???
7th February 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have reading now 10th class from 60 days after completing .I can read in ITI in fitter how can apply
18th April 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to become a loco pilot after passing iti in electrician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?