27th February 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?

i am studing b.tech final year of stream electronics & communication engineering .to what post can i apply in indain army ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  2. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  6. What kind of posts are available in Indian Army for M.Sc(IT) candidate? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  8. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  9. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Joining Indian Army through university entry scheme after B.tech
  11. How to apply for Indian Army while in final year B.Tech?
  12. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  16. How to serve as an Architect in Indian Army? I am pursuing final year B.Arch degree
  17. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  18. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
29th February 2012, 06:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studing b.tech final year of stream electronics & communication engineering .to what post can i apply in indain army ?
As per your qualification, you may join Indian Army in the Technical Branch as an Officer. The mode of entry, for the same, is known as TGC Entry where TGC stands for Technical Graduate Course.
Engineering graduates joining Indian Army through this mode of entry has to undergo Technical Course at the Indian Military Academy.
The duration of the training is 12 months.
Apart from being a graduate in engineering, candidate must be within the age limit of 20-27 years.
The notification, for recruitment of engineers through this mode of entry, is usually published during the month of April and October every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?