18th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?

how can we go in architecture stream by taking science or commerce since my friends are telling that we can but i have heard that going by commerce in quite difficult.what all sorts of exams are required to go from commerce stream

10th November 2011, 02:45 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?

HI,
It is totally impossible to go for architecture stream by taking commerce.
architecture stream by taking science student who pass 12th with physics chemistry and maths.
5th January 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?

my son is in 11th science stream. He wants to go for architecture. when should he join classes for architecture and what other exams he has to give and when?
24th February 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to be an architecture he is giving class 10th boards, he is very good in maths and is a bright student secures 86 above % till now What stream he should take in class 11th and what are the other ways to fulfill his dream to become Architecture please advice
7th May 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I m in Mumbai, I have take general matchs, pls give me best option for which line i can select with general maths
8th May 2012, 08:46 PM
indu_sarabhai

Dear friend

you will take the arts from science ,commerce and arts

because it will help you in future during law exams.

but you can take any one from this in which you have interest.
because when you will give the exam for best law college ( National Law School, Bangalore).than eligibility for this pass in 12th from any stream.

thank you for asking the question

Hi dear,
Information about career in Law
to go for BALLB and then you can also do LLM. So that you can become a lawyer
you can also give the calt exam..
The exact pattern of examination is as follow:
50 objective questions -1 mark each,
10 short questions - 5 marks each,
2 essay type questions - 50 marks each.
The topics covered for the entrance test are
Law of Contracts,
Law of Torts,
Family Law,
Criminal Law,
Constitutional Law and
Legal Theory.
For any further information visit http://www.clat.ac.in

Thanks
19th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

can i join architecture????? i m an commerce student....
3rd June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Should i go for architecture if i am just OK in MATHS
19th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am in 8std i want my career as architecture . so is there any cours or exams before being an architecture
25th September 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

can we become architect by taking commerce
26th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

my daughter take commerce with maths in 2 .Can she take NATA entrance exam?
2nd December 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i used to complete my career in architecture
17th May 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I m a 11th science student. Will u please inform me when and how to start preparing for what exam to be an architect
30th May 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

which steam is best for architecture ...science or commerce..and which exams are compulsory for architecture..JEE.. NATA..or both
18th September 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can i go for architechture taking commerce and in std 11 and 12th maths as the main subject
3rd June 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Architecture a good feild for a girls?how much most income in this feild? Which collages are preferable in Mumbai nd Ahemdabad for it?
3rd June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what entrance exams will i have to attempt to go for architecture after 12th maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?